Student Scholarships: The Lasallian Christian Brothers Foundation provides
- Scholarships for underserved students
- Programs designed to increase the number of students receiving scholarship funds in the San Francisco New Orleans District
Together, we provide tuition assistance to students whose families live at or below the poverty level and cannot pay the full cost of tuition. Approximately twenty percent of the student population in all twelve San Francisco New Orleans District middle and secondary schools currently qualify for the highest levels of financial support. Our goal is to increase the number of needy students that we are able to assist. Donors help to subsidize the schools and students most in need.
Care of the Brothers: LCBF directs funds to the Christian Brothers Charitable Trust (CBCT) and supports
- Vocation recruitment plans and programs for postulants & novices
- Education and leadership development programs for young Brothers
- Retirement and health care of senior Brothers
Together, we fund the care and well-being of Brothers through its support of vocation development, education, training, and lifelong needs. The legacy of a Lasallian education requires the presence of Christian Brothers working alongside lay Lasallian educators. Donors help to subsidize housing, health care, education, and pastoral care for Brothers who willingly and humbly educate and serve those in need.